SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION IN WOMEN
40-50% of Women experience some sort of Sexual Dysfunction.
Sexual dysfunction comes in many forms including:
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful intercourse
- Lack of Sensibility
- Inability to achieve orgasms
Many times, Sexual Dysfunction is a symptom of Hormone Imbalance, which is why it is very important to have Hormone Levels checked prior to beginning any type of treatment.
There are now several options available for women suffering from Sexual Dysfunction:
- Bio- Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) or Stem Cell Therapy
- “Scream Cream”
- Bromelanotide (PT-141)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Stem Cell Therapy
Studies show that when platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is injected, growth factors bind to tissue at the injection site. These growth factors multiply and grow new, healthier, younger tissue. PRP can help regenerate healthy vaginal tissue and create additional microvascular flow to the area. By utilizing this latest technology, this procedure will stimulate your natural processes in growing healthier vaginal tissue. This allows for increased sensitivity and greater vascularity to these tissues.
Are You a Candidate for the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) or Stem Cell Therapy?
Most healthy women with sexual discomfort or urinary incontinence are candidates. Stem Cell Therapy might be the right treatment if you suffer with:
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder – Symptoms include an inability to attain or maintain sexual arousal.
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder – Low sex drive.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder – Inability to reach orgasm.
- Dyspareunia – Painful intercourse. This condition may occur by itself or be associated with other conditions like: vaginal dryness, lichen sclerosis, hormonal imbalance.
- Urinary incontinence – Involuntary leakage of urine. Loss of control or weakening of the urinary sphincter. Whether temporary or persistent, urinary incontinence is a common problem among women.
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the area. (The procedure is virtually painless).
- Blood is then drawn from the arm similarly to a blood draw.
- Then, using a centrifuge machine, we spin the tubes of blood. This separates stem cells and growth factors from the red and white blood cells.
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured. The platelets then release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the vagina using a very tiny needle. This distributes the growth factors, releasing the healing power of stem cells.
The entire procedure of processing the blood and injecting the growth factors takes less than 30 minutes at our office, and the resulting rejuvenated, healthier tissue can be permanent!
Benefits of PRP when used for Sexual Dysfunction:
- Improvement in urinary incontinence
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vagina
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual desire
- Decrease pain with intercourse
- Increased natural lubrication
- Benefits of Scream Cream Include:
- Increase blood flow to the applied area
- Increase sensitivity
- Increase rates of orgasm
- Improved libido and sex drive
- Low sexual desire often leads to relationship distress and anxiety.
- A Novel Peptide Injection used to treat Low Libido and Sexual Dysfunction in women. When injected, one can experience optimal increases in arousal, desire, and satisfaction with sexual events.
- PT-141 works on the CNS (Central Nervous System), thus eliciting a more desirous sexual response.
- PT-141 has been reported to aid in sexual experiences for men and women.
Keep in mind that Sexual Dysfunction or lack of libido can be a sign of Hormonal Imbalance in Women. Hormonal Imbalance can also lead to symptoms of weight gain, fatigue, grumpiness, depression, low libido, and vaginal dryness. Hormonal Imbalance can be diagnosed with a simple blood test and with treatment, results can be astonishing. For more information visit our